[OSGeo Oceania] Open Mapping Hub Asia Pacific - Request to share Call for Partners for OSM Hackfest 2023

Jonah Sullivan jonahsullivan79 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:25:44 PST 2022

Forwarded From Risham Habib <risham.habib at hotosm.org>

Hi,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Open Mapping Hub - Asia Pacific. We
have a call for partners for OSM Hackfest 2023 that we would like to share
with your member list. We are planning on organizing the first ever OSM
Hackfest in the Asia Pacific region and are looking for partners to advance
the open mapping movement in the region. The deadline is 5th Dec for now
but we will most likely extend it to the 15th Dec if we don't have enough
applications.

This is a blog post with all the information: tinyurl.com/Callforpartners
<https://t.co/PBYwBS8hl4> and we also have a registration form:
tinyurl.com/Hackfest2023 <https://t.co/LLUdSs0u4S>. I have also shared the
poster and a a tweet to give you an idea:
https://twitter.com/openmapping_ap/status/1593502859470979072

Please let me know if you need any further information or assistance with
this.

Thank you!