[OSGeo Oceania] Auckland NZ, FOSS4G Meetup - 27th October

Hamish Campbell hn.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:08:42 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't seen it elsewhere: we're pleased to announce there will
be a "FOSS4G Meetup" in Auckland, New Zealand, Thursday 27th October. This
is a one-day mini conference, held at the GridAKL event space, Lysaght
Building, 27th October 2022.

Tickets are on sale now, and our Call for Presentations closes at the end
of this week. You can find more information at
https://osgeo-oceania.org/2022/08/19/foss4g-akl-meetup-2022/. We've already
had a good response so get in quick!

Thank you so much to our sponsors: Land Information New Zealand, Woods,
Koordinates, Locus and MRCagney!

- FOSS4G AKL meetup committee.