[OSGeo Oceania] [Oceania-Board] Geospatial Council of Australia - thoughts?

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:24:03 PDT 2023

Hi John

You've expressed my thoughts really well re. awards.

Martin, I have many thoughts on volunteered/acquired/stolen geodata, for
another chat. (Maybe we should get a microgrant and run a forum on the
topic, if we run it in beechworth that'd be ace!)

Alex, thanks for your action reaching out to Paul that's great!! Sooner the
better - a public draft is a strong statement in itself ;).

Cheers,

Adam