[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Notice of AGM

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 02:17:22 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo Oceania Members

As mentioned in my previous email
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania-board/2023-September/000386.html>,
the 2023 AGM will be held at 4:30 pm, NZST, on the 19th of October after
the closing of the FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference. You can view the
calendar event on the OSGeo Oceania public calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NHMxY3Jib2hwZGF0OTl2Zm5icDZiNXI0ajAgZGdlYTA2Y2YydHU5dWtsMmY3bm1mcWpwOThAZw&tmsrc=dgea06cf2tu9ukl2f7nmfqjp98%40group.calendar.google.com>
or download an ICS file of the event
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1YDh6uzdJqzjqsHuTorhbdsIjLL21CdZg>.
The agenda is accessible here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pxk0BL0zn60o2M8HapWE7ikHw6OAJi_hSBP_QJzYpx4/edit>
.

We will be voting to accept the financial statements and annual report, as
captured in the OSGeo Oceania Annual Report document
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B1o-DIa85Td0npKU7RaxKhUwj2DENLeL/view?usp=sharing>
.

Kind regards,

Alex Leith