[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania board meeting 8 Mar 24

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 22:15:46 PDT 2024

Hi all, minutes for the latest board meeting are now posted on the wiki and
attached here for convenience.

Highlights:

   - The FOSS4G SotM Oceania Hobart LOC planning cycle is now
   well underway, with a venue and date locked in, and more to come over the
   next few months.
   - We're providing the use of a Google Shared Drive under the OSGeo
   Oceania account to the Open Data Cube community group. If other
   community-driven groups would benefit from this kind of support, or have
   other suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch via
   admin at osgeo-oceania.org.

Next board meeting is scheduled for 5 April, the agenda is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cp-O_rZHzBXP6wkxW4x4QkGhMxnIOyCiv9ifo7QXrKg>
and will be updated as we progress toward that date.

Cheers!
John