[OpenCitySmart] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Urban Transitions Global Summit

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jan 17 06:04:51 PST 2016

Patrick -  this is also is a good venue for the awards for Europa Challenge 2016 esp as the theme is on CitySmart :) Having the award given in Shanghai shows it is international (also gives more outreach in Asia).

If you are interested to follow up this, we can then discuss with Darren and make this happen.

Suchith