[OpenCitySmart] Another question about our group's capabilities: Who in our group is working on geospatially explicit environmental sensors?

Sven Schade sven.schade at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Mon Jul 25 01:22:24 PDT 2016

Hi Charlie, all,

Our work on UAVs is some time back, so am not up to data on that any more.

On environmental sensing, however, we got some major work done over the past two years, including open hardware, open CAD design and open source software. Our most recent publication is this one: http://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/16/3/403

Please let me know if you are interested in more details.

Best wishes,

Sven