[OpenDroneMap-dev] GitHub branches, contributions

Jeff Brand jeff at localvibes.net
Mon May 9 08:58:20 PDT 2016

Hi folks,

I'm a new user/fan of ODM and was looking at the GitHub repo. I noticed
that the default branch is gh-pages. I'm just curious to know if that's
a better branch to follow than "master" and if that's how it'll remain?

Also, I'm very new to photogrammetry, GIS, and all of the related math
but I'm otherwise available to assist with with any sort of cleanup on
the web/marketing/documentation end including any additional effort
related to creating additional demos of ODM at work and output.

  - Jeff