[OpenDroneMap-dev] GitHub branches, contributions

Dakota Benjamin dmb2 at clevelandmetroparks.com
Mon May 9 09:15:23 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the community! I recently recreated the master branch and will be removing gh-pages in favor of it soon(-ish). The plan is to make master the default branch once we fix the last few critical bugs in dev, merge with that master and release v0.1.

If you're interested in development, I suggest you work on the dev branch. Also, feel free to join us on gitter: https://gitter.im/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap

Best,

 Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer