[OpenDroneMap-users] Error with gcp_list georeferencing

Wed Nov 18 01:29:33 PST 2015

Hello Steve,

I used the latest python branch for the test (pulled and tested again on
17. Nov).

The Orthophoto and PointCloud are not clipped at all.
When processing with GPS Tags embedded into the EXIF Info the result is
very promising but with an error of approx 5m for every GCP.

A shot in the dark:
Does ODM mixing up the WGS84 coordinates in the EXIF Tags with my UTM
GCP file?

Actual workflow:
Run the whole project with: --odm_georeferencing-useGcp false

Attach GCP file and start again with:
--odm_georeferencing-useGcp true --start-with odm_georeferencing

Regards, Simon