[OpenDroneMap-users] Future of ODM

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Fri Mar 25 16:19:16 PDT 2016

Hi Pedro,

Until recently, there were two big gaps in ODM's capability: high quality
texturing and production of dense point clouds. The first is solved in the
following branch.

https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/tree/mvs-texturing-addition

The output now for orthophotos is quite nice. More testing to come before
it gets wrapped in, but so far the results from this approach look quite
promising.

Cheers,
Best,
Steve