[OpenGeoscience] EGU 2017: Townhall conveners / title / description

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 18 11:51:38 PST 2017

Hi Peter,

Count me in as a co-convener (even though I may not be able to attend in
person).

Please make the following change to the townhall description:

- change "collaboration.and serves" to "collaboration, and serves"

I also wonder if we should mention a few of the projects by name (in the
hopes to attract more attendees, as some may not even know of the OSGeo
connection), such as QGIS and GRASS.

-jeff