[OpenLayers-Dev] sandbox howto

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:20:44 EDT 2007

Hi developers,

I tried to ad new feature to OpenLayers and it is in my sandbox now
(username: jachym).

I would like to fill the tracker and add the patch. However, I is not
clear to me, how to create the patch using "svn", only thing, I managed
is to use "diff -u -x '.svn' openlayers-src jachym's-sandbox" however,
this does not seem to be the proper way.

What is the best way of creating patches from sandbox?

Second question is, which is the best way for keeping my sandbox
synchronized with trunk version?

Thanks a lot

Jachym
--