[OpenLayers-Dev] #873 new vector style property: graphicOpacity

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Mon Aug 13 13:56:06 EDT 2007

Eric,

I'm sorry that your patch has sat on the table so long, but we just
simply do not have any resources to devote to patch review at this
point. We're going to try in the next few weeks to get the 2.5
realease done but it is going to be a stretch.

I've marked your ticket in the 2.5 milestone since it has a full patch
including examples and tests.  Hopeully we can get to it soon.

Erik