[OpenLayers-Dev] GML examples?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Aug 25 18:56:24 EDT 2007

So, I'm looking at writing tests for Tim's new GML class to see what
kind of things we cover/don't cover.

However, I'm very much not a GML person, so i don't have a lot of useful
GML sitting around.

If you can create a GML file that has a single feature -- be it
multipolygons, multipoints, lines, data with complex attributes, etc. --
and describe what the important parts of it are, so I can add more
tests.

Note that I'd like targeted examples of a variety of formats, rather
than a giant example of all the states in the US or something like that.