[OpenLayers-Dev] Trigger save event

jessisena jessica.sena at scpec.net
Wed Jul 22 02:51:39 EDT 2009

Hi,
I'm using the ticket #1902 :
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1902

in order to use the new save events on my client. The problem is that only
adding that code in Save.js, it seems that my client doesn't receive any of
the triggered events "(success" or "fail").

I add the events to the listeners by this way:

eventListeners: {
                    	"success": success,
            	},

I think this is not the problem because with other events, it works.

Maybe I have to add something more in some other place... but I don't find
where. If somebody has any idea about why my client don't receive that
events, please, help.

Thanks