[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Problems with freehand drawing in 2.11

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:58:41 EDT 2011

Hi Kenny,

> However, the shape isn't visible while it's being drawn, only after you've
completed the drawing (i.e. lifted your finger).

Yes, I have observed the same behavior. Strange, but I think it is due to
another problem, I've done test by adding a log of events and appeared only
"touchstart" and first "touchmove". And only at the end the whole figure
appeared and simultaneously the whole log.

What devices have you used for the tests? (in my case only Android)

Xavier