[OpenLayers-Dev] The SVN repository is outdated after moving trunck to GitHub

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:49:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

I thought that the SVN repository would be kept updated, and it was
for a few days, but now is outdated.
I'm confused, do not know if I missed an explanation, if so I apologize.

I have also doubted on which is the most appropriate way to report bugs and
enhancements:
  * with a ticket on Trac with an attachment?
  * creating a fork on github and put a link on a ticket?
  * directly as a pull request on github?

Regards,

Xavier Mamano