[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: mobile-jq example does not work with current jQuery Mobile (was: Current and Future jQuery mobile will not work with OpenLayers.)

italavera ignacio.talavera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:56:32 EST 2012

Hi, I would like to show you guys an application I developed using OL and
Jquery Mobile. Actualy I started working on it by modifying this OL example
and it uses the 1.0 final version of JqMobile.
The application is called "a que hora pasa", it shows at what time the bus
stops at any bus stop within Montevideo city the capital city of Uruguay .
It has a WMS layer containing the bus stops and the user can touch or click
on them, to view a list of busses that stop there; with their estimated
arrival time.
In the search page you can quickly do the same, if you happen to know the
code of the bus stop.
I hope it's usefull to you guys and if you have any comment on it, it's more
than welcome.

http://www.montevideo.gub.uy/aquehorapasa A que hora pasa

Regards Nacho