[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Ticket 3257 and issues/tickets

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:39:55 EST 2012

Hi Slawomir,

> Where to paste new issues/tickets in github or osgeo.org?

This is a good question, I would like to know the answer.

I think that habits are changing, many "Pull Requests" are now merged on
GitHub that has no ticket on Trac, but I have not seen any recommendations
on Dev list in this way. And now issues come both Trac tickets and GitHub
issues.

Regards,

Xavier Mamano

Slawomir Messner wrote