[OpenLayers-Dev] Imagery date for Bing https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/1298

Andrei Mirt andrei.mirt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 05:21:49 PDT 2014

I think imagery dates are very important for anyone involved in any serious
RS work and it would be nice if OpenLayers would support this. All major
image providers offer this piece of metadata, but it is not implemented in
any type of layer for openlayers. I implemented this for Bing maps (
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/1298 ) and plan to do the
same for other layers, but for now my time is kind of limited.
I expected to get some feedback or my pull request to be merged, but none
of these happend, so I decided to ask for some feedback here.

Please have a look at this pull request
#1298<https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/1298>, and
tell me what you think.

Andrei