[OpenLayers-Dev] LayerSwitcher strange behaviour when mixing google layers and others

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:36:12 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've noticed a strange behaviour for the LayerSwitcher since I move in 13.1.
If I mix in the same time some layers from Google and others providers
(let say OSM), the size of layerswitcher and the font size of the label
change when clicking on the Google maps layers and the others.
For example if I only select OSM, the layerswitcher is bigger than if I
have one of the Gmaps layers (tested on Ubuntu with Chrome and Firefox).
In the beginning, I thought it was a problem with my code but I can
reproduce the same behaviour using some of the examples in the OL directory.
ex : google-v3-overlays.js

Just add :
var osm =  new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM(
         "OpenStreetMap",null,{
             visibility: false
         }
     )
map.addLayers([gsat, gphy, gmap, ghyb, osm]);

Do you know what could cause that?

Thanks

Arnaud