[OpenLayers-Dev] LayerSwitcher strange behaviour when mixing google layers and others

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:17:42 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

Any chance to have a hint on this problem ?
I would like to keep OL 13.1 but if the problem remains, I will have to
switch for a previous version.

Thanks

A.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Arnaud Vandecasteele <arnaud.sig at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've noticed a strange behaviour for the LayerSwitcher since I move in
> 13.1.
> If I mix in the same time some layers from Google and others providers
> (let say OSM), the size of layerswitcher and the font size of the label
> change when clicking on the Google maps layers and the others.
> For example if I only select OSM, the layerswitcher is bigger than if I
> have one of the Gmaps layers (tested on Ubuntu with Chrome and Firefox).
> In the beginning, I thought it was a problem with my code but I can
> reproduce the same behaviour using some of the examples in the OL directory.
> ex : google-v3-overlays.js
>
> Just add :
> var osm =  new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM(
>         "OpenStreetMap",null,{
>             visibility: false
>         }
>     )
> map.addLayers([gsat, gphy, gmap, ghyb, osm]);
>
> Do you know what could cause that?
>
> Thanks
>
> Arnaud

Arnaud Vandecasteele
SIG - WebMapping - Spatial Ontology - GeoCollaboration

Web Site
http://www.marinegis.com/?page_id=131
http://geotribu.net/