[OpenLayers-Dev] Wheel Zoom tiles problem with OL 13.1 on Mac

geotribu arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:16:21 PDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I don't know if the problem I've described is only related to my
application.
But just in case it happens to someone else, I found where the problem comes
from (at least for me).
In fact the problem is related to my OL style.css file and more particulary
to the CSS animations added in the OL version 13. If I change my CSS
(.olLayerGrid .olTileImage) like the lines below, everything works fine
again. I don't know exactly what is wrong the CSS, my application, both ?
But It solved my problem.

.olLayerGrid .olTileImage {
    /*-webkit-transition: opacity 0.2s linear;
    -moz-transition: opacity 0.2s linear;
    -o-transition: opacity 0.2s linear;
    transition: opacity 0.2s linear;*/
}

/* Turn on GPU support where available */
.olTileImage {
    /*-webkit-transform: translateZ(0);*/
    -moz-transform: translateZ(0);
    -o-transform: translateZ(0);
    -ms-transform: translateZ(0);
    transform: translateZ(0);
    /*-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;*/
    -moz-backface-visibility: hidden;
    -ms-backface-visibility: hidden;
    backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-perspective: 1000;