[OpenLayers-Dev] Wheel Zoom tiles problem with OL 13.1 on Mac

geotribu arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 06:30:08 PDT 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer. I will continue in english just in case someone that
doesn't speak French would like to answer.

First to answer to your question about the CSS framework, I don't use
Bootstrap but a similar framework called foundation (foundation.zurb.com/).

In fact the problem doesn't come from my CSS (I hope). I've checked in the
Javascript console (the one from Chrome as the application works fine in
Firefox). And the problem seems to be related to the
OpenLayers_Layer_Vector_RootContainer's Dom Element created by my
OpenLayers's Controls (the ones that I'm using to draw the trajectory). If I
delete from the DOM using my Browser Dev Console, everything turns back to
normal.

Just to be sure that I didn't made any mistake, here are my JS Files:
Layers -> http://carte.f-aero.fr/carte-aero-v2/static/libs/js/map/layers.js
Controls ->
http://carte.f-aero.fr/carte-aero-v2/static/libs/js/map/controls.js

Do you see something unusual ?