[OpenLayers-Users] Overlays not displaying after certain zoom level

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Nov 8 17:04:16 EST 2006

Hello,

I have also noticed, that on Google baselayer the zooming for the Overlays
will end before maxzoomlevel.

And I get for the Google Maps not the maxzoomlevel, I can get, when I use
Google Maps direct.

And third. When I resize the window, the zoombox and mouseclick for
GetFeatureInfo is not any more at the right place.

Has someone a hint, what to do?

Here you can see this behavior : http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/index.html

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann