[Users] Help on WFS Example Urgently Required

ngsuwei at stee.stengg.com ngsuwei at stee.stengg.com
Sun Oct 15 01:24:14 EDT 2006

I have downloaded the latest codes using svn. However the WFS example is
not working. But the one in the live example is working. Is it because the
downloaded code is not latest code as the one in live example or is there
any missing configuration at my side? I saw the codes there is this proxy
thing, what is this for or do i need to set up one? Immediate help is very
appreciated as i am reaching my deadline for the WFS portion to work.
Thanks in advance.

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---