[OpenLayers-Users] [Users] baselayer

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:08:29 EDT 2006

Dear Bart,

Yes it is necessary to always have one BaseLayer in OpenLayers. All of the
calculations are done based on the functionality that a baselayer provides.

Can you explain maybe a little bit more why someone would like to have a map
without a baselayer? Maybe there is a good solution  to this problem. :-)

Thanks,
Erik