[OpenLayers-Users] [Users] baselayer

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Oct 18 13:18:38 EDT 2006

Hi Erik,

maybe the following use case:

displaying a thematic layer on top of a base layer (aerial photograph).
To get a clearer view of the thematic map, it might help if someone can
switch off the base layer, so the colours will come out clearer against
a white background.

Also, it's what I am used to when using clients like Chameleon or
Mapbuilder, but that's not the best of reasons ofcourse :-)

Best regards,
Bart