[OpenLayers-Users] [Users] baselayer

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:53:24 EDT 2006

Dear Bart,

Thank you for the elaboration. The point that you bring up is a good
and valid one.

I think the most reasonable solution for this is to provide a way of making the
current baselayer invisible.

I have made a ticket for this in OpenLayers TRAC:

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/354

Feel free to add any comments or make any changes to that ticket.

Thanks for your input!
--Erik