[OpenLayers-Users] controls, roadmap

Ed Dowding ed at citysafe.org
Thu Oct 19 13:30:03 EDT 2006

Hey Bart ~

I'm looking for this, too. I did some UI mockups a while back.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/71
http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/71/layers.png

I believe that the majority of this functionality is not far away (eg
opacity controls exist), though I don't think there's currently anything for
grouping of layers.

I am not a coder, but if there's any way in which I can help progress
advanced layers or canvas work along, please let me know, anyone.

BTW I'm spinsaroud on IRC

Ed

    IRIS - Integrated Risk Intelligence System

    Web based information and communication solutions
    for emergency preparedness, response and recovery

Ed Dowding                                            ed at citysafe.org
[mob] +44 (0)7775 79 18 14                            [sky] eddowding
Product Manager, CitySafe                            www.citysafe.org

Helping keep Londoners safe and informed.
Join FREE at www.communitysafe.org

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this email
and is intended for the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, or
the person responsible for delivering it to the person addressed, you
may not copy or deliver this to anyone else.  If you receive this
email by mistake, please notify us immediately.