[OpenLayers-Users] controls, roadmap

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:08:07 EDT 2006

Dear Bart and OpenLayers Users,

As we move forward towards the official release of OpenLayers 2.2, the
members of the project steering committee are discussing what the next
few steps in the process should be.

Our current plan is to put together a wiki on the site with what think should
come next, and of course let that be open to suggestions from the
community.

So.... stay tuned. We will have more official word on this shortly. In the
meantime, do not hesitate to send comments and suggestions to this list --
this is an appropriate forum for discussing the future as well as the present
of OpenLayers :-)

--Erik