[OpenLayers-Users] Work around for bug #541 ??

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Apr 1 20:58:04 EDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 05:09:00PM -0500, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a work around to bug #541 like putting a square about the point
> instead of a circle? How would I do that to give it a try?

The workaround is to update to SVN HEAD. :) Schuyler and I were able to
reproduce with the WFS example you had provided, and were able to track
the bug down to bad behavior in Firefox when drawing circles of radius
less than .0001.  Opera and Safari were fine.

All should now be fixed. Let us know if it isn't. (We'll probably be
pushing for an RC soon: I tested with the imaptools URL you gave, but if
you have some other failing case, please let us know as soon as
possible.)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta