[OpenLayers-Users] Work around for bug #541 ??

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Apr 1 22:56:22 EDT 2007

Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 05:09:00PM -0500, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a work around to bug #541 like putting a square about the point
>> instead of a circle? How would I do that to give it a try?
>
> The workaround is to update to SVN HEAD. :) Schuyler and I were able to
> reproduce with the WFS example you had provided, and were able to track
> the bug down to bad behavior in Firefox when drawing circles of radius
> less than .0001.  Opera and Safari were fine.
>
> All should now be fixed. Let us know if it isn't. (We'll probably be
> pushing for an RC soon: I tested with the imaptools URL you gave, but if
> you have some other failing case, please let us know as soon as
> possible.)
>
> Regards,

Christopher, Schuyler,

Thanks! You guys are awesome. I will start testing as soon as I can.

I ran into a small problem with the trunk build script:

Resolution pass 1...
Importing: OpenLayers/Format/JSON.js
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./build.py", line 18, in ?
     merged = mergejs.run(sourceDirectory, None, configFilename)
   File "../tools/mergejs.py", line 190, in run
     content = open(fullpath, "U").read() # TODO: Ensure end of line @ EOF?
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'../lib/OpenLayers/Format/JSON.js'

I can probably hack it to remove JSON.js and try it again, but I thought
you might want to know.

-Steve