[OpenLayers-Users] question about overlays

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Tue Apr 10 22:02:36 EDT 2007

Adam,

The hard way to go is to use the OGC specs for SLD definitions,
alternatively you could just search for other SLD files and cut and paste
try http://www.cubewerx.com.au/mesh04.xml.

However, your WMS service must support SLDs so check that first, if not you
might like to consider CubeWerx’s products ;)

Other than that you can use the DemoDrapes demo I sent you as an example of
how to apply SLDs in an OL application as its not clearly documented.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer
General Manager
CubeWerx Australia Pty Ltd