[OpenLayers-Users] Select mode in browser?

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Wed Apr 11 15:26:43 EDT 2007

I'm drawing a vector layer over the top of a KaMap layer, and things are
working pretty well.  But there's this irritating artifact:

Intermittently, as I draw on the map, the browser will decide I'm trying
to select things, instead of draw things, and everything on the map will
be colored a dark blue.  Clicking outside the map div will make it go
away, and while it's there it's only visually confusing, it doesn't
actually break anything.

But is there any way of keeping it from happening?