[OpenLayers-Users] Speaking of click events...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Apr 17 16:19:53 EDT 2007

I'm trying to work out a way to not get 'click' events when double clicking
on the map.

In the past (not with OL) I've set a timer to call my click event and
canceled the timer in the double click event to kill it.

Trying the same solution with OL, I don't ever get a dblclick when using the
navigation control.  I thought it was the stop in the defdblclick, so I
subclassed the control and commented that out, but no joy.

So any suggestions on how to not respond (or hide) the click event when
double clicking on the map using the navigation control?

Thanks,

John