[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with svn head

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Thu Apr 19 14:17:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I played around with the site a little bit in FF and was able to reproduce
the map not dropping
bug, though I am still unsure what is causing it. a log of the errors from
firebug suggest it's
something to do with the gridding algorithm :-/

row[i] has no properties
while(this.grid.length>rowidx){var row=this.grid.pop();for(var i=0,l=
row.length;...
OpenLayers.js (line 730)
bottomLeftTile has no properties
if(bounds!=null){if(!this.grid.length||zoomChanged||!this.getGridBounds().contai...
OpenLayers.js (line 726)