[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with markers performence

suneel kota suneel.kota at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 01:30:56 EST 2007

Hi Christopher, Thanks for ur reply..

                I am using IE for displaying the markers.. With out parsing
the xml file how can i get the latitude and longitude to display the markers
on the map..

               Is there any other way to display lot of markers on the map.
I tried using text file and xml file with openlayers api.. Even its taking
much time..

can you give me any sample site which is using these type of requirement..

Thanks&Regards
SuneelKota