[OpenLayers-Users] Defining zoom levels with Google Maps

kaka drspencer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:11:31 EDT 2007

I have tried using maxZoomLevel etc. but to my understanding, this only
decides if the layer should be drawn or not, and it does not actually define
the resolutions used. Is this correct? Also, I found some google maps
resolutions over at
http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/overview-summary-Google.js.html , but I am
not sure of how to insert them (3, to be exact) in my example. Any
suggestions? Many thanks for your rapid reply.

Magnus