[OpenLayers-Users] Defining zoom levels with Google Maps

Glen Stampoultzis gstamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:08:48 EDT 2007

Just had a bit of a play and got it working.  Here's what I did:

map = new OpenLayers.Map( 'map' , { controls: [new
OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults()] , 'numZoomLevels':3});
var satellite = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google( "Google Satellite" , {type:
G_SATELLITE_MAP, MIN_ZOOM_LEVEL: 10, MAX_ZOOM_LEVEL: 13 } );
map.addLayers([satellite]);

You'll probably want to choose different MIN and MAX values but this seems
to work for me.