[OpenLayers-Users] Z-index ordering in Layer Switcher

Benoit PESTY tchule at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:49:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

For an application I'm working on I need to offer the possibility for the
user to choose the Z-index ordering of the layers he is using.

I've seen something like this in the WMSManager component but as I wanted
something simpler I've modified the Layer Switcher component.

The source code of my layer switcher is in attachment, in case someone else
is interested. It seems to work in my environment (I've not done extensive
tests), if you see things that could be done in a better way don't hesitate
to tell me.

For this application I will maybe have to do some other changes on my
version of OpenLayers (based on 2.4 but with some custom Javascript and PHP
to link my data to a PostGis database), I'll try to publish things I can
publish.

Tchule.

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07