[OpenLayers-Users] How do I do side by side maps the nav in s ync?

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Fri Jul 6 10:11:38 EDT 2007

Steve,
  I would attach an event handler to the moveend or zoomend event off of
your master map, and move the slave to match.  This assumes that both are in
the same projection of course :-)

  Something like:

	// assuming that your main map is in "var master"
	master.events.register('moveend', master, mapMoveEnd);

	and then have a funcitno mapMoveEnd that did a slave.setCenter based
off of the new values in master (master.getCenter() and master.getZoom()).

  We have something similar for setting up the map in the print preview page
on our hud site.

John