[OpenLayers-Users] how to "set up the labels and divs for the control" ?

skotea at gmail.com skotea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:26:47 EDT 2007

<second try>
hi people,

using OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher...

please, can someone give me a quick example how maximizeControl function and
maximizeDiv property work ?

I wanna write something like this. is it possible ?

// first example
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher({'ascending':false,
'maximizeDiv':something1}));

// and second one please
var ls =  new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher();
ls.maximizeControl(something2);

what is needed to replace "something1" and "something2" and set the label
(title ?) and divs (minimized / maximized, ...) in the upper code ?

TIA
skotea (newbie)

PS : where can I find online examples and tutorials about openlayers ?