[OpenLayers-Users] Reloading broken tiles?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Sat Jul 7 19:46:16 EDT 2007

A question that's come up a time or two here, is how one can reload
broken tiles without reloading the entire map and losing your view,
layer selection, etc.

I have "OpenLayers.IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS = 3" but still, it happens
sometimes. Is this param still used, and is increasing it my only
resort? Or does there exist a method for refreshing the current map view
and reloading all of the tiles -- does map.redraw() do this?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA