[OpenLayers-Users] Reloading broken tiles?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Jul 9 10:32:04 EDT 2007

> If you are using trunk, there is now a function "redraw()" on Layer
> that should work to redraw layers, but there is not a map.redraw().
> What you would do is call map.setCenter() and passing "true" for the
> "zoomChanged" flag.

Nice; thanks for the tip and the trick. Since our app includes a
mini-app for editing data, with the expectation for the map to refresh
to show the change, this is just great.

> If people think a map.redraw() function would be helpful, please let
> me know and I can add that.

The use I had in mind was just to redraw all layers, which could be
implemented with a simple loop:
    for (i in this.layers) this.layers[i].redraw

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA