[OpenLayers-Users] wms untiled 'busy loading' message or image

Benoit Myard myardbenoit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:00:47 EDT 2007

That's a good news. I'm affraid I never tried the code I posted
earlier with Tiled layers.

On 10/07/07, Erik Uzureau <erik.uzureau at metacarta.com> wrote:
> > Once in (cross fingers), all layers derived of Grid.js will correctly
> > fire "loadstart", "loadend" and "tileloaded" events. Similar to your
> > implementation below, there will be a new property on the grid layer
> > called numLoadingTiles, which can be used to implement a progress bar.

On the other hand, this wouldn't solve the problem for
OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled which inherits
OpenLayers.Layer.HTTPRequest but not OpenLayers.Layer.Grid. Do you
have any plans for layers that don't inherit OpenLayers.Layer.Grid ?

> > Keep an eye out for it,

I will.

PS: sorry Erik for the direct mail. GMail drives me crazy.. it used to
answer to lists but it looks like it doesn't anymore.

--
Benoit Myard