[OpenLayers-Users] FOSS4G OL Sprint

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Wed Jul 11 12:34:20 EDT 2007

For those attending FOSS4G in Sept, there will be an OpenLayers code
sprint on the Friday following the conference.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_CodeSprint#OpenLayers

At some point over the next couple months, I think it would be good to
get organized about what might happen on that day (and beyond if people
are sticking around).

I've added my name and a few ideas to that osgeo wiki page.  If others
are planning on being there and have ideas, please do the same.  At some
point next month, I'll see if folks are interested in having a meeting
about organizing priorities.

Tim