[OpenLayers-Users] Does OpenLayers support orientation of points?

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Wed Jul 11 18:17:59 EDT 2007

The answer is yes, OpenLayers does support adding arbitrary attributes
to points.  You should be looking at OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.

A point geometry doesn't have direction.  A feature is geometry plus
attributes.  If you create a feature with a point geometry, you can
store any arbitrary attributes along with it.

Hope that makes sense.
Tim