[OpenLayers-Users] Does OpenLayers support orientation of points?

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Jul 11 11:47:02 EDT 2007

All good points. I didn't mean for my email to sound like a closed
door... My initial reaction was just that it's not something we'd want
in the core Pixel/Point object, but would make sense as a subclass.

Although maybe I'm wrong and it *would* be worth adding directly to Pixel/Point?

I'm far from an expert on GIS matters, so please always second-guess
me on things like this, I'm grateful for the feedback :-)

Erik